We’re building great products with multiple top-notch teams. We are a group of flexible, forward thinking, and passionate people who love tackling hard problems and never give up. We’re backed by serious VC money and are intent on building excellent products. If you are an entrepreneur at heart with serious skills, a willingness to move outside of your comfort zone, and the ability to create work that you’re proud of, we should talk. If you’re instead a person who always waits for instructions, are overly risk averse, or don’t take your work seriously, then maybe you’ll fit in elsewhere.
- Aces: is a mobile- and web-based contextual social messaging platform enabling users to share content via a seamless, engaging experience. Users can send, archive, sort, manage, and react to multimedia messages instantly while also discovering social and cultural trends across their networks. Leveraging data and machine learning, Aces redefines the concept of relevance in social media.
What you will do
- Develop frontend from scratch (building architecture, implementing UI components, etc.)
- Perform detailed application design, coding in TypeScript and unit testing
- Interact with designers, testers, backend developers
- Actively participate in improvement of team, project and company level engineering processes
Qualifications - requirements
- At least 5 years of software development experience
- At least 3 years of professional frontend development experience
- Good knowledge of CSS3, HTML5
- Experience with JS frameworks (React or Angular)
- Understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and functional programming
- Knowledge of network protocols
- English Upper Intermediate or better (you will have to talk to native speakers on daily basis)
Qualifications - not necessary, but cool to have
- Experience with real-time apps, service workers and offline
- Experience in team leading, leading or mentoring
- Experience with CSS frameworks (Bootstrap/Pure) and preprocessors (PostCSS/stylus/sass)
- Experience with build systems (gulp/webpack)
- Experience of development with Node.js
- Very competitive salary in $
- Health & dental insurance
- Comfortable office with good local infrastructure, 1 minute walk from Rimskaya subway station
- Best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories)
- Interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language courses, books, conferences)
- Optional business trips to Los Angeles/New York
- Eventually - option for relocation to US
- Flexible working hours
- Happy Hour Thursdays - food/drinks, board games, roomscale VR with HTC Vive, e.t.c.
We are a well-funded Moscow-based Engineering Division within one of the largest venture funds in New York & Los Angeles. We have a team of talented business managers and developers who are not afraid of challenging the status quo, taking initiatives, and breaking boundaries.
In addition to this project, we have several other projects in the ramp-up phase and many more in the pipeline.