We’re building great products with multiple top-notch teams. We are a group of flexible, forward thinking, and passionate people who love tackling hard problems and never give up. We’re backed by serious VC money and are intent on building excellent products. If you are an entrepreneur at heart with serious skills, a willingness to move outside of your comfort zone, and the ability to create work that you’re proud of, we should talk. If you’re instead a person who always waits for instructions, are overly risk averse, or don’t take your work seriously, then maybe you’ll fit in elsewhere.
- Fintech - Lending: а powerful digital commercial lending management platform leverages a streamlined, delightful user experience to accelerate profitability and efficiencies in the lending process. We empower financial institutions to accelerate growth, optimize cost, continue to evolve and add value for customers in a changing financial markets environment. Working closely with trusted leaders from the American Bankers Association and established financial institutions, our product continues to evolve through innovation, growth and value.
What you will do
- Develop backend of web application in PHP
- Do code reviews and unit testing
Qualifications - requirements
- 6+ years development experience with object-oriented PHP
- Experience on managing a dynamic and fast development team
- Solid knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Solid knowledge in security, data integrity and disaster recovery
- Experience working with 3rd party API integration and building REST API
- Experience with web frameworks like Laravel, CodeIgniter, Yii2.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS
- Knowledge of any finance product is a plus
- Experience of data scraping
- Familiar with Agile and waterfall methodology on project management/development
- Spoken English (you will have to communicate with product team in New York)
- Very competitive salary in $
- Health & dental insurance
- Comfortable office with good local infrastructure, 1 minute walk from Rimskaya subway station
- Best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories)
- Interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language courses, books, conferences)
- Optional business trips to Los Angeles/New York
- Flexible working hours
- Happy Hour Thursdays - food/drinks, board games, roomscale VR with HTC Vive, e.t.c.
We are a well-funded Moscow-based Engineering Division within one of the largest venture funds in New York & Los Angeles. We have a team of talented business managers and developers who are not afraid of challenging the status quo, taking initiatives, and breaking boundaries.
In addition to this project, we have several other projects in the ramp-up phase and many more in the pipeline.