Getintent is an ad tech startup that develops advertising technologies leveraging real-time auctions and predictive modelling.In 2014 the company entered the U.S. market which is currently a priority for business development.
We have offices in Moscow (development, sales, business development) and New York (business development, work for clients on-site, sales).
About us in a nutshell: "You say you've developed your own DSP, but actually you bought it from Getintent".
The solutions are based on our own native technologies, powered by machine-learning algorithms, which support marketers across the globe allowing them to activate data and optimize every touch point across all their media. One of the teams - Ad Server - responsible for the development of scalable server application that serves tens of thousands of RTB auctions per second and operate large amounts of data (Big Data). Only the backend, only Core Java.
- Java 8, Concurrency, NIO;
- Spring, Jetty;
- CQEngine, Aerospike (NoSQL);
- Docker, Selenium.
We wish you possess:
- Java Core knowledge and programming skills;
- Experience in developing web-based applications (Java Servlet API, HTTPS);
- Experience of writing highload multithreaded code;
- Java 8 (lambda, stream api);
- Experience in writing test (TestNG, Mockito, HtmlUnit);
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills;
- Ability to learn new and complex technologies quickly.
- Developing, coding, testing and debugging new software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity;
- Participate in developing of system architecture;
- Perform code reviews;
- Code/functionality documentation.
- International working environment and good working conditions;
- Competitive salary and social benefits;
- Dynamic work and challenging tasks;
- Flexible working schedule;
- MacBook Air/Pro;
- Corporate taxi;
- Comfortable office right in the center of Moscow (Arma office park).