Senior Software Engineer (Solutions Engineering team)
Местоположение и тип занятости
What is the opportunity?
Jetlore is looking for a Senior Software Engineer for our Solutions Engineering team who is passionate about code craftsmanship, continuous improvement and agile development. You will design, build and scale systems operating on TBs of data using the latest cutting edge technologies like Apache Spark, Apache Cassandra, Redis, Apache Kafka. We are looking for you to bring a healthy mix of top-notch work ethics and ping pong mastery to our uniquely vibrant workspace.
What you will do?
- Work together with clients to identify appropriate business requirements and to help design solutions consistent with the architecture and the design of Jetlore’s systems
- Design and development of distributed stream processing systems and work on scaling and parallelizing existing infrastructure
What do you need to succeed?
- 3+ years of full time relevant experience, BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Penchant for great algorithm design / strong CS fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of Scala (Java)
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception to execution; responsible, independent, and disciplined, taking ownership of your projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make pragmatic engineering decisions in a short amount of time
Jetlore is a fast growing, AI-driven prediction platform, founded by a world class team of engineers and data scientists. We are looking for motivated, passionate people who thrive in agile, fast-paced environments.
The company has a proven business model and has grown 250% in key KPIs in the past year, and it is accelerating its growth in every aspect of the business. Jetlore’s prediction platform powers top-tier retailers and global B2C companies like eBay, LG, Home Depot, JCPenny, Uniqlo and Nordstrom Rack by mapping consumer behavior to structured, actionable data with the power of artificial intelligence. Jetlore, a 2016 Gartner Cool Vendor, is based in Silicon Valley with teams in London; Madrid, Spain; and St. Petersburg, Russia. Please visit us at www.jetlore.com and follow us on Twitter @Jetlore.
We plan to open an office in St-Petersburg by the end of the year so at this moment, this is the remote opportunity.