Technical Support Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Netwrix Corporation provides change and configuration auditing solutions that deliver complete visibility into who did what, when and where across the entire IT infrastructure. This streamlines compliance, strengthens security and simplifies root cause analysis.
Founded in 2006, Netwrix is ranked in the Top 100 US software companies in the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Netwrix software is used by 160,000 users worldwide.
The company is headquartered in Irvine, CA, with regional offices in New Jersey, Ohio, Georgia, in the UK and Russia (Saint-Petersburg).
The Russian branch of Netwrix Corporation continues to evolve and looking for a new specialist – Technical Support Engineer.
The successful candidate will work within a team of support engineers focused on resolving our customers’ technical issues with Netwrix software, answering questions and other inquires; conducting live troubleshooting sessions; identifying and resolving application or environmental issues.
- Provide technical support and implementation assistance to clients that require superior technical expertise;
- Work with support ticket tracking system (open, reply, update and close support tickets) and answer phone calls from customers;
- Identify application or environmental issues that occur during evaluation, implementation and ongoing usage;
- Investigate customers' issues and communicate them to the next level for further resolution if needed;
- Contribute to the product development based on the customers' common problems and needs;
- Provide technical consultations and knowledge transfer to sales and technical support reps, including internal product training.
- 1-2 years of experience in technical support or system administration;
- English - advanced or fluent;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it;
- Customer service oriented nature;
- Patience in problem solving and troubleshooting;
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and explain technical information;
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and concisely via e-mail and phone.
The following is a plus:
- General programming skills (e.g. scripts);
- Software testing experience;
- Experience working with Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, Exchange, Group Policy, SQL Servers and Reporting Services, etc).
- Modern, energetic working environment;
- Compensation depending on skills and experience;
- Extended medical insurance (including dental coverage);
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion;
- Flexible working hours;
- Office in a modern office building right next to the “Staraya Derevnya” subway station;
- Employment according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Half-paid corporate fitness and company-paid sports activities.