One of the largest companies in the production of high-tech components, telecommunication equipment and electronics are looking for bright talents around the world and provide them with resources and conditions that achieve excellence in their field.Company has a vacancy for a software engineer with OpenStack experience. That’s great opportunity for everyone who wants to improve their technical knowledge (to participate in different conferences and present your research, possibilities of self-education).
- Research, development and maintenance of new features for OpenStack Nova and Neutron components, containers for OpenStack (Magnum and Container Orchestration Engines).
- Professional experience in Python 2
- Good knowledge of computer networks (Ethernet, VLAN, TCP/IP, VxLAN and others technologies)
- Linux system administration skills
- Experience with virtualization technologies (Qemu/KVM and libvirt are preferred)
- Proficient user of Git version control system
- Knowledge of classical algorithms and data structures
- Strong debugging skills
- Good technical English
- Competitive salary
- Comfortable office class A (fitness room, relaxing room with Xbox)
- Flexible work schedule
- English and Korean courses (online and on-site)
- Company pays relocation in Moscow and interview expenses