Joining The Microsoft Team Means…
At Microsoft we believe that technologies used for good can unlock human potential and help people and organizations to achieve more. Our Developer Experience (DX) Team is focused on a particular part of that bold ambition -- exploration of new business scenarios and early adoption of new technologies in ISVs and technical communities.
We work with both professional (e.g. ISVs, Enterprise Customers) and emerging (e.g. Students and Startups) audiences and seek for unlocking and driving new opportunities targeting futher shift towards intelligent cloud, AI, mixed realities, and new productivity scenarios for both - developers and businesses.
The Impact You’ll Be Making…
First, you will play crucial role in building local and global communities around new technology stacks. You will have to talk with technical audience on the "code-level" and indeed with deep technical expertise.
Second, you will drive early technology adoption in key customers and partners, including resolving complex technical problems and communication with engineering groups. You will be the voice of our technical community for product groups.
And third, you will work on enabling furtner scaling of best practices thought communities, influencers, breadth channels and inside Microsoft among other technical roles.
The primary responsibilities include
- Partner with Audience Marketing Manager on driving early adoption program for the area/country, including selection of customers and partners to participate in
- Drive technical engagement and early adoption with selected customers and partners leading to locally relevant wins of new Microsoft platform technologies. This includes early engagement via workshops, labs, and hackathons as well as direct joint work with partners/customers.
- Develop relationships with key influential faculty at targeted Compute Science universities; help them build courseware on Azure. Engage with student developers via hackathons to inspire the adoption of Microsoft platforms technologies. In addition, partner with Audience Evangelism Managers to deliver successful Imagine Program.
- Drive in-person technical engagement and help startups ecosystem to be successful with Microsoft Azure
Who we’re looking for…
- You like to talk with people. You can support deep technical 1:1 discussion with partners and customers, explain complex terms and concepts to big and small technical audiences, and manage tough questions. You can adapt to communication styles or abilities of other people. Practical "academic" (e.g. running a cource or workshop, teaching) experience is a plus.
- You have strong experience in digital social communications, including blogging, chatting, and managing multiple parallel communication streams (e.g. Skype, Slack or Telegram). Your language is clear, literate and respectful.
- You have keen analytical skills that enable comprehension and resolution of complex technical issues. You have internal passion to see "the big picture" and envision possible scenarios and opportunities.
- You have good skills in decision making and conflicts resolution. You can plan your work for various timeframes and are accountable on following defined plans including transparent correction during execution.
- BS/BA degree
- You have deep technical practical knowledge in the following areas:
- Backend for Games. You know how to code and deploy backend solutions to synchronize user sessions across devices, connect users for multiplayer experiences, stream media and gaming content, split users across regions and connected servers. You are experienced in debugging such solutions, including dealing with network issues. Ideally you have low-level programming experience with C/C++, Java on Linux.
- You have strong knowledge of application development practices and a track record of working closely with development team. Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development. You know how to use GitHub. A good track record of contribution to community projects is a plus.
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft
20% on Target bobus + company stocks + Med insurance + life insurance + mobile + lunch allowance + car allowance
please apply and would be great to get summary - Why I'm a relevant candidate for this job