OnePoint has a number of exciting opportunities for exeprienced RnR developers (4 Senior + 2 Mid + 1 TL) to work on a world-renowned product for a sports-betting industry leader. Great salary package (+ social package) and UK business trips offered.
The Minsk team will handle architecture, development and maintenance of the system while working closely with a small team of developers in the UK (~4).
About the project
- You will be helping to enhance and maintain a sports-betting management system used by millions of customers in the UK (around half a billion of transactions a week).
- The system centrally manages betting pools. It consists of components for player account management, betting (including wagers & competitions), payments, player promotions (communications, tracking, campaigns), accounting, customer service, BI/Reporting and third party integration APIs.
- The system makes use of service-orientated architecture (SOA), comprising small-focused services each encapsulating related business logic, which are collectively known as “core services”.
- Platform is built primarily on Ruby-on-Rails.
Who we are
OnePoint is an independent software supplier to the gaming, sports-betting and lottery industries founded in 2013 by gaming technology expert Bill Zycinsky. Pioneer in the global lottery and gaming industries, Bill represents over 25 years of first-hand gaming experience, providing technology leadership to top international gaming companies. He is American, which is why English is the official language in our office. Our employees enjoy our international boutique firm environment, as well as job security and stability due to all of the company’s contacts being long-term and with key industry players.
Among our customers are Inspired Gaming Group, Paddy Power, Scientific Games, OAT, OPAP and William Hill.
- Experienced in Agile development
- Full-stack engineering experience, with strong system and CS fundamentals
- Expertise in building and maintaining reliable ETL jobs
- Deep understanding of SQL and relational database schema design and performance tuning, specifically Postgres
- Experience with the test, build, release engineering cycle
- Ruby-on-Rails experience in production environments
- Exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application
- Knowledge of python in production environments and API development a plus
- Experience in building apps with Test Driven Development (TDD) and RSpec
- Knowledgeable in SQL (PostgreSQL) and query optimization
- Experienced in working with and developing RESTful APIs
- Experienced in working with asynchronous requests in large scale applications
- Translate UX designs into fully functional applications
- Develop & deliver products in a timely manner
- Make architectural design decisions that improve scalability & performance
- Build products that meet the customer’s needs
- Comfortable exercising code reviews & providing constructive feedback
- Effectively collaborates with Product, QA, UX, and other internal groups (both technical and non-technical)
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary
- Social Package (financial support, English lessons twice a week, health care package)
- UK business trips
- Best international corporate standards and processes of doing business
- Greater career prospects
- Working environment of collaboration and mutual respect, which presents opportunities for learning, creativity, and mentorship
- Cozy modern office close to metro (not open space)
- Without bureaucracy and distractions from work