Senior Java EE Developer / Team Leader
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are currently looking for talented, enthusiastic individuals to join our development team.
As a Senior Java EE you will have the opportunity to drive the development of new solutions.
As a Team Leader you will be involved in major projects for our customers, act as an advanced level collaborator with development and operations on researching new trends in software design, development tools and operational techniques to deliver new features to customers and partners, to support achievement of business objectives.
Simpity Ltd., headquartered in Minsk, Belarus, provides software development services for companies in Europe and the United States. We have established on the German-speaking IT market for almost 6 years.
Our team is engaged in the development of Embedded, Telekommunikation-, Desktop-, Web-Technologies and mobile Applications, Corporate Information Security Software and ERP Systems for a number of scientific and technical tasks.
Working closely with European and US-companies since 2011, we create software solutions for clients and our goal is to make sure that everyone benefits from working us.
- Attractive remuneration package and opportunities for professional growth.
- Interesting projects and tasks.
- Professional and friendly team.
- Teamwork oriented and positive working environment.
- Good working conditions in the office located in center of Minsk.
- As a Team Leader, you will assist and manage our software development team.
- Participation in compliance with a target architecture.
- Monitoring of the full cycle software development process from concept to development of distributed, database-driven 3-Tier and Web applications.
- Analyze current processes and propose enhancements for further improvement.
- Provide technical advanced leadership to the application development and system administration teams, including guidance on open source solutions, industry best practices, using latest technology trends.
- Design and implementation of the actual system architecture.
- Keep a pulse on market trends and developments, future prospects and internal issues to make informed decisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Very good knowledge and experience in Java EE-based technologies, e.g.: in object-oriented analysis and design, design patterns, UML.
- Knowledge in technologies such as Angular JS, Spring.
- SOAP und RESTful Web Services.
- Knowledge of Application servers (JBoss, Tomcat).
- Knowledge and experience with Database access technologies and database programming (SQL, JDBC, JPA, Hibernate).
- Familiar with the Tools Eclipse, Maven, Gradle, Git, SVN, JUnit, JIRA, Confluence.
- Very good English or/and German knowledge (written and spoken).
Welcome to our TEAM and take on new challenges in your career!