We are a team based in London / Moscow. Our goal is to make managing and spending your money as frictionless as possible. Our platform allows you to exchange currencies at interbank rates, send money through your contacts and spend with a multi-currency Master Card. All this is done at the touch of a button, in a beautiful mobile application. In the 7 months since launch we have: gained 120K+ users, transacted $300M+ and raised $4.8M from investors including Index Ventures and Balderton Capital. It is an extremely exciting time to join!
The work will focus mostly on greenfield development and improvement of existing systems. Projects will include building mobile APIs, developing micro services to evolve our architecture, and perfecting a number of systems that our business depend on, like risk management, fraud detection, payment processing for example.
Our technology stack is based predominantly on Java 8 on the backend and AngularJS on the frontend. There is an opportunity to introduce Scala for new components. We have a minimalist approach to using external frameworks, with emphasis on maintainability and fast turnaround with TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration & Delivery.
- Fluency with Java or Scala
- 3 years (or above) experience in back-end development
- Bachelors Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar
- Quick learner with an ambitious and results driven personality
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Flexible working hours
- Available immediately
- Fluent English