GUI JAVA developer (remote)
Удалённая работа. Полная занятость.
We are looking for Java developers:
The tech stack used at Agiloft — JBoss/Tomcat/MySQL | SQL Server | Oracle
- This is a long term assignment to develop and maintain the code for the J2EE based Agiloft product suite.
- The breakthrough we made at Agiloft is that the software can be configured to meet the needs of clients that range from Chevron and NEC to tiny startups, writing a line of code. Everything is done through a wizard-based customization interface using a standard browser.
- Rather like the Mac OS, it has taken a lot of sophisticated code to make things easy for the user.
- You will join the team responsible for developing enhancements to the core functionality, integrating with other systems and any bug fixing.
- Computer Science degree
- Experience working on a large project
- At least 4 years post-graduate experience
- Deep understanding of OO programming principals and commitment to clean, efficient, well documented code.
- Good to excellent ability in reading and writing English.
- Excellent communication/customer service skills. Ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts.
- Ability to understand business processes, gather requirements and prepare design specifications
- Excellent Understanding of Business Applications, Management Information Systems, System Analysis and design, Software Project/ Electronic Data Processing Management, UML.
- Flexible, self-directed and motivated individual, able to accommodate to shifting priorities.
Please provide examples and references for similar work that you have done in the past.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience, stock options and profit sharing.
The interview for this position will include both oral and online tests. Every candidate should take 2 online tests before interview.