Whisk.com is a fast growing discovery platform that helps people decide what to eat. Tracks people’s food preferences for food personalisation, allows users to save recipes into a personal cookbook and create shopping lists that connect into online grocery stores. Our application is seen by over 40m people every month and we work with the largest food manufacturers, retailers and publishers in the US, UK and Australia.
Whisk accolades include a ranking in UK’s Top 50 Startups 2015 and winning multiple industry awards. Dan Cobley, MD Google UK/Ireland said “Whisk is making the moment to buy really matter”.
Whisk recently released new frontend based entirely on React (isomorphic). It serves our needs really well and we want to utilise our knowledge and practices we developed in web for native mobile clients (iOS first, then Android).
- Work on Whisk iOS app with help of our front-end developers who have outstanding React experience
- Use cutting-edge technologies
- Integrate Agile principles within the working process
- Proven experience developing and shipping iOS applications
- Interest in React Native
- Passion and interest in the most recent mobile, framework, library and approach development tendencies and willingness to integrate them during the work process;
- Proficiency in English.
You + Whisk
We’re looking for people who get as excited about tech and our products as we do! You'll be expected to work closely with the everyone in the business, including the founders. To make a decision on whether you want to join our team have a read of:
1. Our product on whisk.com
3. Read on to see the role specifics