A leading tours and activities startup considers global business relaunch (mobile b2c extension) and needs a high performing product designer specialist to help our customers to discover the best activities over the world. We value multidisciplinary designers who have strong consulting and execution skills in one or more of the following areas: UI/Web design, user research, or interaction design. We are looking for experienced designers with a strong bent towards applying lean thinking to build the best products.Key responsibilities:
- develop user centered design concepts;
- create wireframes, mocks, UI/UX architecture, task flows, visual and interaction designs based on requirements and scenarios;
- strong experience with qualitative methods (interviewing, usability studies, ethnographic observation);
- basic understanding of quantitative, behavioral analysis and statistical concepts;
- validate hypothesis via a/b-tests and data;
- communicate your ideas and vision to the greater organization.
- a portfolio of previous design projects that show UX design skill;
- at least two years of relevant experience designing for web and mobile;
- strong knowledge of user interface conventions and principles;
- familiarity with Lean Startup and/or Lean UX methods;
- experience with data-driven design.