A Bit about Us
ezhome aims to become the #1 trusted provider of tech-enabled home services, starting by targeting the millions of consumers that use lawn care services. We provide an amazingly better home service experience using data science and software technology to dazzle customers and enable our service personnel to be more effective and efficient. We are pioneering the tech-enabled home services space with a full-stack approach.
ezhome was founded by two serial entrepreneurs and has been growing extremely fast (>$1M run rate in less than 6 months). We assembled a very high-caliber team and have raised significant funding from top-tier investors. We are looking for top talent—join us in disrupting the $100 billion home services market!
Overview of the Role
100% Remote, anywhere in the world
We are looking for a great devops engineer to join our engineering team. Your primary focus will be the development and operation of server-side logic, troubleshooting and resolving issues in the infrastructure.
- Develop, test, and maintain robust, scalable, high-quality software.
- Write highly organized, maintainable code.
- Solve difficult problems while continuously learning and improving.
- Implement security and data protection.
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems.
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, staging and production environments.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with software and infrastructure security.
- Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux environment and networking.
- Deeply believe in continuous integration.
- Experience with monitoring: processes, logs, etc.
- Good experience with AWS.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Strong focus on business outcomes.
- Have a working schedule that makes you available during the morning Pacific Time.
- Comfortable working remotely
Nice to Have:
- Docker experience.
- Experience managing complex infrastructure.
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Familiarity with blue-green deployments, canary releases, feature toggles and other modern deployment techniques.
- Strong grasp of automation tools.
- Experience working in a distributed team.
- Experience with Scrum or other agile development process