Местоположение и тип занятости
GET IT is an international Consulting & Technology company located in Germany, Switzerland and Austria as well as in St. Petersburg/Russia.
Our customers are well-known companies, such as Volkswagen, Gaz de France, Mercedes, SAP and non-profit organizations like United Nations. In cooperation with our clients, we realize challenging projects in coordination with business and IT.
The ones, who are working successfully, can achieve a lot at GET IT. We are looking for people who are willing to break new grounds with us!
We open now in St.Petersburg the position:
Веб программист / Веб разработка / Веб верстка / HTML CSS верстка / JS разработчик / Разработчик веб интерфейса для бизнес приложений / Веб мастер / Веб инженер
- The successful candidate will take an active role in the design, development and delivery processes for the GET Caesar solution – enterprise multiproject, program and project portfolio management web based application.
- The solution is being developed and introduced on the market since 2002 by big European companies.
- The customized solution fully supports customer individual business, requirements and needs.
- Candidate should have knowledge and understanding of service oriented software development life cycle, software design, development, testing, configuration management, delivery to customer side and follow up support.
cycle of the software development. Participating in the projects of GET
Caesar solution design, development, introduction to the new customers,
follow up projects (new features, expansion, migration, integration
with other customer IT systems) and support:
- Understanding of the functional requirements and specifications (documentation in English, German will be a plus);
- UI and layouts development and implementation according to the design guidelines produced by the design team;
- Feedback and alignment of user interface solution and user experience with Design team;
- Front-end related page performance tuning and network impact optimization;
- Handover of front-end and web development results to the functional development team;
- Planning, estimating and reporting development activities and progress;
- Designing and working out a solution together with development team;
- Documenting solution on request (technical documentation);
- Participating in code reviews;
- Delivering quality results according to the company guidelines;
- Working with issues and bug tracking system (Atlassian JIRA);
- Working with source control system (Rational ClearCase);
- Deployment and transportation of front-end results and packages to internal infrastructure and customer systems;
- Communication and coordination with project management, UI / UX design, development and QA teams;
- Working in the international team of product consultants (Germany) and product development, testing and support (St. Petersburg);
- Assists management with the technical evaluation of issues, including alternatives, risk assessments, and recommendations.
- Thinking and behaving customer-oriented;
- Performing duties with little supervision;
- Openness for learning - business of project oriented organizations, technical qualification, quality standards, team work, behavior and attitude;
- Providing self-direction in response to changes in requirements and specifications;
- Taking initiative to expose issues to supervisor. Having a broad base of knowledge and understanding of computer science and software development practices;
- Flexibility by working with existing code;
- Follow the development and project-specific standards and processes;
- Having ability to adapt to the changing scope and conditions of a project.
- Master degree (related area);
- Working experience 2 years+;
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 knowledge, responsive design, knowledge of main web based layouts and components for web applications development, multi browser and multi devices support. Knowledge of OOCSS/BEM principles will be a plus.
- LESS/SCSS experience (Gulp experience will be a plus);
- ExtJS experience will be a huge plus;
- Basic knowledge of SQL syntax;
- Experience and understanding in developing web-applications will be a plus (Adobe ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, …);
- Knowledge of ColdFusion/CFML, MS SQL and knowledge of development processes will be a plus;
- Understanding of web application methodologies and software developing processes;
- Experience with source control systems (Rational ClearCase preferred);
- Knowledge of project and process management would be a plus;
- Good English knowledge, written and oral communication (German welcomed);
- Good teamwork and communication skills;
- Strong attention to details and we expect the high level of responsibility.
Besides that, you have strong communication and interpersonal skills and like to work in a team. You think customer/solution oriented and focus on the related services. You are motivated and appreciate new challenges. Good conception skills round-off your profile. Within the scope of your activities you will have very good possibilities to improve yourself in relating of modern and know-how technologies and will work in complex business-projects.