We are looking for C/C++ Developer for set of projects with the world largests automotive producers and suppliers. Main tasks will include new features development, platform customers’ support, and SW platform support in the area of Infotainment & Connectivity.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
1. Strong foundations in C/C++ programming;
2. Background in Linux;
3. Experience of using or familiar with:
- Build tools: CMake or Autotools,
- Protocols: OMA-DM, MQTT, HTTPS,
- Distributed revision control: Git.
4. Technical awareness of:
- Common C/C++ libraries: cURL, cJSON, inih, libcrypt, log4c, POSIX APIs,
- Continuous integration: Jenkins, oCode review system: Gerrit.
5. Experience with QT would be a strong advantage;
6. Knowledge and experience in debugging applications on Linux platform;
7. Experience in working with Agile methodologies;
8. English language skills allowing for smooth communication in a multinational team.ADDITIONAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE