Be part of pioneering the future of music by putting Zvooq into the hands of millions of Android users in Russia & beyond.
You believe in predicting the future by inventing it. You’ve previously developed applications and are comfortable with the following:
- Android design patterns;
- Android SDK;
- Understanding of device differences;
- Speak some English.
- You know how to write fast and responsive interfaces;
- Instead of watching Dexter, you check out reports of Google I/O;
- You know what’s the difference between Loaders and AsyncTasks, and when to use which;
- You’re not afraid of writing unit tests for your code;
- Most of all, you have vision, you’re flexible and ready to join hands and run towards the future with us.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be collaborating with our team of designers, developers and engineers, to build new groundbreaking applications that target massive audiences. Developers have a high degree of autonomy, meaning you’ll be able to make important development decisions by yourself.
Practically, this means:
- Brainstorming about new music-related applications… and then building them;
- Maintaining and iterating on previously released apps;
- Work with our mobile team to provide the most amazing music experiences to end-users;
- Loading up with some of the healthiest food you can find in Russia.
Dream Industries is based in Moscow’s Central Telegraph building on Tverskaya and creates technology that empowers people to spread knowledge and culture. Take a virtual tour and check #di_y on instagram or visitdreamindustries.co
Zvooq is an online and mobile music service that immerses people in a listening and discovery experience shaped by their connections to friends, artists and labels.
We build dynamic products and believe in rapid deployment and iteration to drive progress forward in each field we operate in. We approach every aspect of our culture with the same ‘hack it and improve it’ mentality as we do our products through a combination of intense hackathons, lectures from assorted lunatic luminaries, non-conventional work hours, continuous learning and a sense of restless curiosity.