Senior QA Engineer
Местоположение и тип занятости
- Overall experience in commercial software QA/Testing — 3+ years.
- Higher technical education.
- Proficiency in technical English: reading/writing skills on intermediate level or higher.
- Hands-on experience with HTML5/CSS/JS and ability to debug client-side problems.
- Good understanding of UI/UX patterns and usability principles.
- Basic understanding of web applications architecture, client-server interaction and network protocols of application layer.
Skills to be a plus
- Hands-on experience with test automation tools (QUnit, Jasmine, Selenium).
- Experience in technical English writing: documentation, manuals, specifications.
- Programming background, own open-source projects.
What we do
At Webzilla our development team creates a large infrastructure of web services targeted both to automate business and create hosting management platform for our customers. We provide software solutions for different departments within the company (Accounting, Sales, NOC, Support, On-site) and for our customers. Projects involve automation of workflow, management of network devices (Routers, Switches) and Cloud storages, control panels for customers, consolidation of company’s data, billing, monitoring and provisioning. We work with a large number of integration points and advocate modular design, SOA and multi-layered architecture.
- Designing test scenarios, test cases and quality specifications
- Requirements compliance testing
- Manual functional testing of UI/UX from perspective of end users
- Integration testing in multi-layer environments
- Penetration testing of public web services
- Performance testing of client-side and server-side layers of web applications
- Maintaining testing workflow in CI development cycle
- Defect management in JIRA
- Bug reporting and improvement planning
- Close interaction with end users and the team