- Node.js, socket.io;
- Moleculer microservices framework;
- React, MobX, Styled Components;
- MongoDB, Mongoose;
- Sportmonks API;
- Auth0 API;
- Design and development of a sports betting SPA back-end infrastructure (node.js, moleculer.services, Redis, MongoDB);
- Real time application state tracking based on MongoDB change streams;
- Setting up and support CI and Deployment process for a composite Microservice Architecture project (Gitlab CI, Docker, Google Cloud Compute Engine);
- Node.js, Koa.js;
- React, Redux, Redux Form, Redux Saga, react-router-redux;
- Pure Python;
- Graphene Blockchain API;
- Continuous development of golos.io DAPP (aka "tolstoy") with a React-Redux + Koa stack;
- Setting up and support CI and Deployment process for the composite Microservice Architecture project;
- Project microservices design and implementation (node.js, Tarantool);
- Project Infrastructure planning, testing and implementation;
- Developed web applications (CAD/ERP mix) using Python and Django;
- Created applications for the Symbian platform using C++ and for the Maemo platform using C++ and Qt;
- Designed reusable web components;
- Wrote desktop applications using C#;
The Standartplast Group specializes in the manufacture and distribution of acoustic solutions and sound insulation in Russian Federation being a supplier to such major automobile manufacturers as Volkswagen, Ford, Nissan, GAZ, AvtoVAZ, UAZ, TagAZ (Hyundai), LiAZ, PAZ, MAZ and other engineering plants.
During implementation of custom ERP system for this employer, me and my team have designed, developed, installed and configured dev., test and production, fully scriptable environments. Key modules: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, production, inventory management. A scriptable reporting system was developed mainly around taxation and excise as per statutory requirements by government of Russia, which really helped the financial department of company and saved lot of time and manual work every month and at the same time provided accuracy in reports. I was responsible for common design/architecture of the system, unit testing of developed solutions, deployment and user training as well.
- Technologies: Borland Delphi, Visual Basic 6.0, MS SQL Server 2000.