- Develop and maintain Web based applications using Java J2EE technologies, including web services, servlets
- Develop and support back-end data processes to support Web, Database and other distributed applications
- Work with the development team, product management, quality assurance and system architects to ensure the code developed meets system requirements and design specifications
- Participates in design and code reviews.
- Assists management with the technical evaluation of issues, including alternatives, risk assessments, and recommendations
- Performs duties with little supervision.
- Provides self-direction in response to changes to requirements and specifications.
- Takes initiative to expose issues to supervisor. Has a broad base of knowledge and understanding of computer science and software development practices.
- Follows the departmental and project-specific development standards and processes.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Has ability to adapt to the changing needs of a project.
Required Skills Include:
- Bachelor's degree or MSc in computer engineering, computer science or related engineering field.
- 3 – 5 years of related experience.
- Experience and knowledge of Java.
- Experience in Object Oriented development skills using Java, J2EE.
- Experience in SQL/DB.
- Experience in UNIX and/or Windows development environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- In return for your results, HireRight will provide you with the opportunity to develop your full potential in an entrepreneurial e-commerce environment.
HireRight offers competitive compensation package with excellent employee benefits:
Employee SPOT Award.
Generous Referral Program.