•Experience with Palo Alto Networks products.
•8+ years of experience with architecture and development for enterprise technology platforms.
•8+ years of experience working with technical communities and understanding how to create content, share it, and engage with users to ensure successful implementations.
•Operational understanding and practical experience with security best practices, data center operations, and key technologies deployed in enterprise datacenters and the cloud to deliver applications that are fast, secure, and highly available.
•Strong communications skills across both written documentation/articles as well as verbal presentation of technical topics and materials.
•Passion for building new things for which there is no documentation nor obvious path.
•Travel requirement for 10-15%.
• Engaging with the Palo Alto Networks Live community, identifying areas of technical interest and need, creating technical content across a variety of formats, presenting and sharing solutions at technical events.
• Identify, develop, and deliver creative solutions to critical security challenges utilizing Palo Alto Networks platforms.
• Create and showcase creative content formats that connect with key user personas, enable them to understand quickly and easily how to implement solutions, and identify creative ways to expand the reach of content to a larger community outside of Palo Alto Networks.
• Engage with the community daily via online discussions to help solve customer challenges and identify key trends to drive new community solutions.
• Collect insight and trends from the community to help continually advance and improve Palo Alto Networks products, services, and partnerships.
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Work in the USА
• Usage of the latest technologies and tools
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• High salary