NetApp Storage engineer/ Architect
Местоположение и тип занятости
• Clustered ONTAP
• Provide support for SAN infrastructure builds, migration, and administration of SAN disk storage and Fiber Channel Switch systems, continuously striving to provide highly available and efficient storage solutions.
• Troubleshoot performance and connectivity issues.
• Assist and coordinate problem determination activities with other groups such as Facilities, Server, Database, and Network management.
• Maintain and enhance documentation for hardware, software, and firmware as it relates to configurations, changes, problems, standards, procedures, and processes.
• Ability to use Storage Management Tools to discover, monitor, build and report on the storage infrastructure, Good in Storage Capacity management.
• Ability to do the storage allocation and de-allocation on NetApp equipment
• Experience with hardware and software storage products and solutions.
• Perform NetApp storage management.
• Daily maintenance of NetApp storage equipment.
• Storage Engineer is responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of the storage infrastructure, supports and fine-tunes the efficiency of the implemented storage management solutions, and overall storage efficiency objectives.
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Work in the USА (work visa)
• Usage of the latest technologies and tools
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• High salary