• OpenStack experience is must in at least one of the components Neutron/Nova/Keystone.
• Extensive programming experience in Python.
• Experience with RDBMS (MySQL)
• Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB)
• Experience with Django
• Experience with Apache httpd
• Experience working with Messaging Services like RabbitMQ
• Experience in High Availability Architecture and Deployments (Linux HA, pacemaker, DRBD).
• Understanding of Linux scheduling (cgroups, SElinux)
• Understanding of Linux networking (namespaces, SElinux, IPtables, IP, GRE, VxLAN, and etc)
• Understanding of SDN technology (OPENvSwitch, and etc)
• Experience in storage configuration on Linux (LVM,ISCSI, SAN, NAS, multipath, and etc)
• Contribute code to upstream OpenStack (one or more of Neutron/Nova/Keystone) repositories
• Design and implement OpenStack features in Python
• Collaborates with team members, stakeholders, and open stack community
• Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
• Work in the USА, Texas, Dallas
• Usage of the latest technologies and tools
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
• High salary