IPONWEB is one of the world leaders in the development of technological solutions in the field of online advertising. Unique IPONWEB technologies are at the heart of more than 50 major software platforms around the world. More than 20 years of technology leadership, deep market knowledge, and strong R&D associated with IPONWEB led to them becoming wealthy AdTech players.
- Act as 1st line of support for our partners;
- Work closely with Client Service team acting as technical experts and operational support;
- Support client integration process from handshake agreement to going live;
- Provide client support 24/7 and handle requests from existing clients according with SLAs;
- Carry out routine research and data analysis for media trading optimization and troubleshooting purposes;
- Monitor media trading and performance metrics according to procedures and reach proactively in order to improve integration’s performance and client happiness;
- Work closely with Analytics team in order to put together robust tools & processes for yield optimization;
- Gather client feedback and pass it to CS and Product teams;
- Contribute to operational documentation;
- Participate in the client-facing features lifecycle from requirements collection to new features adoption to clients;
- Escalate systematic operational & product issues in order to decrease churn and improve overall customer happiness.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken;
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills;
- Outstanding analytical abilities;
- Basic coding experience as an advantage;
- Working experience with foreign partners or/and clients;
- Prior experience in working closely with AdTech companies and good understanding of AdTech ecosystem as an advantage.
- Career opportunities within a genuinely High Tech international company - one of the leaders in the Programmatic Marketing industry.
- Open and approachable management team with strong engineering DNA (80% of the Moscow office engineers, managers, and executives have a technical background).
- Internal pathways for career development and professional growth, supported by a Performance Management System.
- Internal and external learning courses for the development of both professional and soft skills.
- Foreign Languages Corporate Program.
- Relocation option for you and your family from any region of Russia to the Moscow office.
- Total flexibility outside our core working hours 12:00-18:00.
- Optional partial or full remote work.
- Corporate Health Insurance Program or Voluntary Insurance Program (VMI) includes dentistry, telemedicine, and employee assistance programs.
- Voluntary health insurance for close relatives (in a co-financing scheme).
- Accident insurance (dangerous sport covering) and Cancer insurance.
- Mental health support program.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Recognition of employee milestones.
IPONWEB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. IPONWEB complies with local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.