Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with offices in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, and remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co. As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of people each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with. Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for a Senior .NET Developer to work with a long-term enterprise client.
What You Will Do:
- Work for a rapidly growing enterprise project in the content delivery space (USA). Distributed codebase and team, high quality and performance requirements for the produced services;
- Project with well setup processes, CI/CD, static analysis, PR culture, and access to stakeholders;
- Development of new features of the platform and re-build of legacy parts of the platform with new technology and performance requirements. Technical direction is set from our direction.
What We'd Like To See:
- Expert knowledge in .NET.;
- Docker experience;
- RabbitMQ experience;
- Deep understanding of IoC and lifecycle management;
- Architecture skills;
- Event-driven architectures;
- Experience in unit and integration tests;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Good communication skills;
- Good risk elimination skills.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Office or remote work options;
- Family atmosphere;
- Fun team-building events and holiday parties
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development;
- Our office is located near the metro not far from the city center.