Senior Android (Kotlin) Developer - Remote
Местоположение и тип занятости
FxPro, a leading Fintech company, is looking for a Senior Android (Kotlin) developer to join us!
The project is an invest-banking family of applications
- Write clean and sustainable code based on user stories, business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to architecture design, development patterns, and best practices.
- Collaborate with product management team on requirements review, suggesting solutions and estimating efforts.
- Cover code with unit tests.
- Develop screen layouts, transitions, animations, and user interactions.
- Troubleshoot, debug and profile to ensure smooth operation, performance, and stability.
- Support entire application lifecycle.
- Stay up to date with new technology and best practices.
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related field.
- Intermediate or above level of the English Language. Greek and / or Russian is an advantage.
- Previous working experience as a Mobile developer for at least 4 years.
- Portfolio of released applications on the Play Store.
- In-depth Kotlin knowledge.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles.
- Problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
- Native app
- REST and Google Protobuf over web-sockets for communicating with backend
- Android Studio
- Allowance for the below expenses:
- Workstation at home / shared workspace and necessary equipment
- Health insurance
- Tax advisory services
- Training courses
- Sports / gym membership
- Company laptop
- Flexible working schedule
- Option for relocation to Cyprus (relocation package available)
Interested candidates should send their CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org