Technical Writer | Технический писатель
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are FundCount, an international fintech company headquartered in Boston, USA, with a 20-year history. Our main product is an ERP solution for investment funds that automates accounting, financial analysis, and reporting.
We are expanding our team and searching for a Technical Writer interested in finances & IT
📒 Documentation can be of 3 types:
- release cycle: release notes, known issues;
- knowledge management: product documentation for users, knowledge base articles;
- UX: user interface texts.
We work remotely.
TEAM & COMMUNICATIONS
We have six technical writers, Chief Editor, and Team Lead. You will get a mentor to make your onboarding smoother.
Technical writers work in a knowledge base system (XWiki), Atlassian Jira, and Confluence Cloud.
Internal communications are held in English and sometimes in Russian (Slack).
Team meetings are held in English (up to one hour daily).
- Create and update product documentation for users in collaboration with Product and Software Development teams.
- Create and update internal and client-facing knowledge base articles in collaboration with Client Support and Implementation teams.
- Produce content for the user interface.
- Maintain communications with developers, and implementation and client support staff.
- 2+ years as a technical writer in software companies.
- Write and speak English on the upper-Intermediate level or higher.
- Understanding of the investment, finance, bank, accounting business areas or deep interest (for example, you are playing on the stock exchange).
Nice to have
- Experience in working with Jira, XWiki.
- Advanced technical skills, technical education.
- Experience with markup language.
Application ➡️ 30-minute screening ➡️ Test (will take 1 hour) ➡️ Interview with Team Lead and Product Owner ➡️ Offer
Waiting for your applications!
- 1000 - 1200 USD net + annual bonus.
- Remote work with flexible schedule.
- Annual salary indexation.
- Simplified vacation and sick leave procedures.
- Corporate English courses with family discounts, two online schools.
- Compensation for hardware upgrade.