We are FundCount, an international fintech company headquartered in Boston, USA, with a 20-year history. We provide a powerful software solution for investment, general, and partnership accounting and analysis that delivers operational efficiency and insight to investment management professionals – Family Offices, Fund Administrators, and Alternative Fund Managers.
Our clients are in 22 countries of the Americas, EMEA, and APAC regions.
Our latest industry awards are:
* WealthTech100 Company (2021, 2020) – the world’s most innovative WealthTech Companies
* Best Accounting Solution (2021) at Family Wealth Report Awards
* Best Client Reporting System (2021) at the WealthBriefing European Awards
Our tech stack is:
Also we use Jira, Slack and Confluence.
Our main Software R&D hub is located in Russia. Employees work remotely.
1. We work as a team and help each other
We all are in a situation of change and growth, remaining the same family-like company.
2. We generate solutions
If we face a problem and need help, whether to the problems of our clients or our own, we generate options / solutions and recommend the best decision or lesser evil.
3. We work effectively
Less is sometimes more. If we are spending long hours at work, we turn into a driver of efficiency and improvement. If we are still over-worked then we have a case for a new colleague!
4. We communicate – with clients and internally
Part of having authority means communicating in an effective and timely manner where an issue impacts others or clients.
5. We are not afraid to deal with problems
If there is a problem, we understand what we, our colleagues, the Company or the client did wrong and articulate / communicate this so we learn and improve. No blame, just improvement!