iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from the teammates and the company.
Now we’re actively working on the project:
First description of the project: Fighting with modern 3D graphics, realistic physics and animation.
Description of the second project: Simulation game for mobile platforms with 3D realism. Our project involves development from scratch, with the involvement of the entire team in the creative process.
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- 2+ years of experience in developing games on Unity 3D;
- Strong knowledge of C# and OOP programming skills;
- Technical knowledge of game development with 3D and 2D graphics;
- Experience with interfaces;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills — must be a team player.
Will be a plus:
- A game in the App Store or Google Play;
- Experience in developing Unity editor extensions;
- Experience with iOS;
- Intermediate+ English level.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset — we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family.
And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Offices locations in Kyiv and Kharkiv;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits :)