NUTSon is an international IT start-up that operates in the field of creators’ economy. We are proud to be the pioneer short video platform that offers simple and easy content monetization tools to all users, no exclusion. We aim at changing the way we create and consume content. More than 500 influencers are involved in the constant creation of exclusive content. The company was founded in 2019 and registered in the USA. The are more than 150 employees at NUTSon at the moment, one-third being the development department (10+ teams). For more information, please visit our website: https://info.nutson.us/
At NUTSon we are looking for self-motivated professionals that are ambitious enough to take the unknown challenges and initiate groundbreaking changes. We want your knowledge and expertise — that is the main thing we value in our teammates. In return we create the most favorable environment for your talents to thrive.
The team consists of 3 members: a backend engineer, a frontend engineer and a product manager. We use Scrum as a development methodology. Team members communicate in regular meetings: daily, retro, demo, and 1 on 1. We use JIRA, GitLab CI, Sentry, ELK, and Grafana. We are looking for an experienced backend engineer to join the administrative system development team.
In this role you will:
· Participate in the development process from task refinement and testing to launching product features;
· Build and maintain clean application architecture;
· Improve system performance and availability;
· Develop and support content moderation system functionality;
· Develop and support administration system functionality;
· Actively collaborate with product managers and teammates;
· Collaborate with other teams in matters of inter-service communication;
· Microservices, Clean architecture;
· Python 3.9+, asyncio, FastAPI, Flask;
· MongoDB, Redis, PostgreSQL, ClickHouse;
· Kafka, RabbitMQ;
· AWS, Kubernetes, Docker.
· You have strong knowledge in systems design and architecture;
· Solid experience with databases (queries, migrations, optimization, profiling);
· At least 4+ years of developing web APIs (REST) in Python;
· Good understanding and experience in asyncio;
· Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring;
· You hold strong communication skills.
What we offer:
· An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development;
· Educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge;
· An opportunity to work from anywhere;
· A competitive salary and employee stock option plan;