About the company
BAMBINIFASHION.COM is a fast-growing kids apparel e-commerce located in Vienna, Austria. We look to the future of children’s clothing to anticipate the needs of our clients by offering a mix of high-end European labels like Gucci, Fendi and Dolce & Gabbana as well as artisanal up-and-coming labels. With over 100+ luxury brands to choose from it is a source of inspiration and fun for our global customer base.
With more than 70 years of experience and two shops in Vienna, we are one of Europe’s largest brick and mortar luxury children’s fashion retailers with an ever-expanding online shop for kids aged 0-16.
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years experience in a QA engineering role, a proven track record of building and maintaining QA automation and tooling.
- Good knowledge of software development lifecycle and testing tools
- Experience in writing testing-related documentation
- Experience working with PHP frameworks
- Sufficient level of English
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with project and product management to plan the testing, define quality targets and improvement goals
- Prepare and execute test plans and write test reports
- Perform manual testing of the IT systems and software
- Develop and maintain automated test system for Laravel based applications
- Discover, log and track defects in Atlassian JIRA
- Design and maintain a database of test cases based on system requirements, discovered defects and customer support requests
- Cooperate with the development team to ensure that defects are corrected in a timely manner
- As a part of scrum team actively participate in sprint planning, demo and retrospective meetings, attend daily meetings.
What do we offer
- Full-time remote work
- Competitive salary to be defined upon the interview results
- Job experience in an international fast-growing company
- Further potential relocation to Vienna, Austria
Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, что данная вакансия предполагает знание английского языка на уровне выше среднего.