For more than 15 years, IPONWEB has been creating innovative projects that allow expanding opportunities in the field of media trading. We are world leaders among companies that create AdTech technologies and infrastructure.
A Data Scientist acts mostly as a researcher. Result of her work is recipes on how to extract and utilize insights from internet-scale datasets. These recipes can come from different sources, s.t. other data science results (for example, from Natural Language Processing), and supposed to be accomplished with their evaluations and limitations. A Data Scientist can work under technical guidance or in collaboration with other data science leaders.
- Apply, with a leader’s guidance, industry best practices and worldwide best practices in Data Science to discover and explain real business cases dependencies;
- Test and apply Data Science and especially Machine learning ideas on internal big data sets;
- Apply IOW tools (u-Predict, u-CS etc.) in day-to-day work on expert level;
- Run offline and online large scale data experiments;
- Design & support online data experiments;
- Build, test and document algorithms prototypes, understand their limitations;
- Follow up with product/project teams on successful algorithms implementation.
- Education in computer science, applied mathematics, physics or similar;
- Experience with ML tools: sklearn or similar;
- Experience with Neural Networks tools: tensorflow, pytorch or similar is a plus;
- Experience in distributed big data processing: Hadoop, Spark etc., is a plus;
- Decent SQL knowledge, is a plus;
- Knowledge of mathematics, probability theory;
- Experience with a scripting language (preferably python or bash) and *nix operating system;
- Analytical, logical, and good problem solver (experience with math/programming contests is a plus);
- Knowledge and experience with online advertising (RTB ecosystem) as a plus;
- Good written English.
We offer you:
- Career opportunity within High Tech international company - one of the leaders in the Programmatic Marketing industry;
- Open and approachable management team with strong engineering DNA (80% of Moscow office - engineers, managers and executives with technical background);
- Internal pathways for career development and professional growth, supported by Performance Management System;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Corporate Health Insurance Program or Voluntary Insurance Program (VMI);
- Internal and external learning courses both for professional and soft skills development;
- English Corporate Programs;
- Relocation Program for you and your family from any region of Russia to Moscow office;
- Full flexibility outside our core working hours 12:00-18:00;
- Referral Bonus Program;
- Recognition of employee milestones.
IPONWEB provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, IPONWEB complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.