Computer Vision Engineer
От 150 000 ₽
Разработка ПО, Средний (Middle) · Python · Deep Learning · Машинное обучение · Компьютерное зрение
Полный рабочий день · Можно удаленно
Местоположение и тип занятости
- Development and optimization of CV models within the medical imaging space.
- Work with Python and deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and TensorFlow.
- Bringing the models from research into production and deployment.
- Build automated data flows.
- Collaborate with other data scientists and engineers to industrialize machine learning solutions into innovative product and business processes.
- Review relevant academic and industry research to identify useful algorithms, techniques, libraries, etc. Monitor the latest machine learning/artificial intelligence trends and cutting-edge techniques to leverage them in our product.
- Master or PhD in Computer Science or related field focused on computer vision and deep learning.
- Understanding of the mathematical foundations of machine learning algorithms and knowledge of probability theory and mathematical statistics.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in building systems in computer vision.
- Experience investigating, designing, prototyping, and productizing new and innovative computer vision system solutions.
- Proficiency in Python and multiple libraries (NumPy, OpenCV, Scikit, Pandas, etc.).
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
- Knowledge of Linux, Git.
- Experience in GPU programming using CUDA.
- Proven experience with image datasets organization, cleaning and pre-processing.
- Hands-on advanced proficiency in handling and analyzing large data sets.
- Industrial experience in ML development and productization.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Experience working with medical imaging.
- Experience working with DICOM.
- Experience in web programming (Flask, Django).
- Experience with cloud deployment (AWS).
- Varied and exciting work with American and European scientists and doctors.
- Lots of growth and learning opportunities.
- Interesting problems to solve.
- Full time position.
- Flexible working time.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.