Come join one of the fastest-growing teams - Urbamatica. We are an international software development company with 10 years of experience in the EU & US market.
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated Python Developer to join our strong professional team.
• Implementation of server services in Python
• development, code review, code refactoring
• maintenance and documentation of the written code
• participation in the design of systems
• profiling the developed software for high loads
• Interaction with the team in the search for architectural solutions
• Writing technical documentation
development experience in Python(3.8+) from 3 years
• knowledge of PostgreSQL
• experience in creating project architecture, experience in writing rest api
• ability to write request through ORM and in pure SQL
• experience with asynchronous task tasks (Kafka, Redis)
• ability to profile and optimize Python code, work with a Git code repository,
experience in writing tests
• ability to understand and readiness to modify someone else's code.
• English B1 or higher.
● Competitive salary.
● Full-time job.
● Mountain hiking compensation.
● Comfortable workspace in Sochi or full remote.
● Professional development: free professional literature, seminars, training, meetups.
● Entertaining corporate events.
● Excellent atmosphere, friendly tight-knit team of young but very experienced
● Flexible working schedule with the start of work from 8:00 to 10:00.