Коммерческий аналитик (профессиональный уровень английского)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We’re looking for a Commercial Analyst (Pricing) to help further understand our pricing, retention and market access strategy. This role will sit within the Strategy and Performance team (3 people).
You will help develop our global pricing and retention strategy, alongside building solid foundations and processes to support the execution. You will be a critical stakeholder in steering the pricing & retention roadmap.
- Develop a deep understanding of Azimo’s competitive pricing position in all markets and corridors
- Manage day-to-day pricing positions, recommending pricing changes and overseeing their implementation
- Develop & optimise go-to-market plans for all pricing related features/capabilities
- Create high-value analysis, synthesising quantitative and qualitative data and providing clear, actionable insights about Azimo’s pricing
- Develop and implement a series of robust pricing trials/ tests to build understanding of the price elasticity/ sensitivity of our customers and the effectiveness of our pricing promotions
- 3-5+ years experience working in a highly quantitative role
- Degree in mathematics, economics, engineering or other quantitative field
- Experience with cohort analysis, customer retention and customer lifetime value
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical skills as well as strong business acumen
- Strong communication skills: ability to listen attentively and explain clearly
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English