Freelancer - IT Technical Recruiter
Местоположение и тип занятости
Join the Amity team!
The future is social - and Amity is on a mission to make social experiences more accessible than ever. Our technology powers meaningful digital communities, helping everyone to find a sense of belonging and to connect with other like-minded people. Backed by leading VC firms with more than $ 30M funding raised to date, Amity aims to become one of the world's largest operators of social networks and social experiences. Joining us, you will have the chance to make a real impact by building the foundation of our success, and progress fast in a hyper-growth environment.
This is a fully remote Russian speaking freelancer to support our rapidly scaling business while recruting tech talent from Eastern European region (focused on Belarus, Ukraine, Romania and Russia but not limited). You will be asked to fill approximately 3-5 positions in Product / Engineering department.
Contract length: 1-3 months (with a potential extension - even possibly to a perm position
This is a fully remote freelance position to support our rapidly scaling business while recruting tech talent from Eastern European region.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Take ownership for the end to end management of the recruitment journey with strong focus on candidate quality, time to hire and stakeholder satisfaction
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to deeply understand technical / culture / team-fit requirements of the roles and their functions
- Find, engage, and attract both passive and active candidates through a wide range of search and advertising techniques
- Deliver seamless candidate experience and identify unique ways how to promote Amity as an employer of choice
- Business fluent English and native level of Russian language skills (both verbal and written)
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in the IT / software / tech industry
To be discussed
This is a remote freelance job to support our recruitment efforst in Eastern Europe with 3-4 positions in Product / Engineering teams