Python developer (Space)
Местоположение и тип занятости
The Statistical data Production And Compilation Environment (SPACE) is a top notch enterprise analytics platform which is developed from scratch for one of the world's leading banks.
This will enable statisticians, economists and data scientists to carry out daily business processes related to forecasting of macroeconomic indicators, report generations using a state of the art big data analytical platform.
We are looking for a Python developer who will strengthen our team to drive with us implementation of the platform. Your primary focus is on building and maintaining of communication library, developing data migration concepts, defining and implementing validations and calculation engines. This includes also design of underlying data structures and continuous deployment of the services.
- Write maintainable and testable code using Python 3.5 +;
- Develop pool of libraries and pipelines for different business processes;
- Ensure code standards and software quality;
- Identify system deficiencies and recommends solutions;
- Perform code reviews and provide mentorship to team members;
- Share your knowledge within the team and between the teams.
“Our goals are to create easy-to-use instruments for real users and reduce complexity of business processes. SPACE is a lighthouse project with an ambitious team that is waiting for you to grow together with you!”
Daniil Shulgin, Head of Delivery Unit
We are expecting from you:
- Solid coding skills in Python 3, especially including the framework Pandas,
- Strong understanding of OOP and functional programming
- Hands on experience with unit testing using mocking frameworks (pytest, etc.)
- Good understanding of REST API
- 2+ years of Experience with Python development
- 3+ years of Experience in commercial or open-source projects
- Written and verbal communication skills in English, ability to communicate effective
- Understanding of Agile practices and frameworks
Would be your plus:
- Experience with software design and development of Enterprise applications/frameworks
- Familiar with R development, especially including the frameworks R Markdown, ggplot2; experience with RStudio
- Experience with JupyterHub,
- Experience with Camunda
- Familiarity with CI\CD tools ( Docker \ Kubernetes )
- If codestyle tools (black, flake8, etc) it is not an empty phrase for you.