Data analyst (T-Nap)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We represent Move-On – a new and strategically important program in Deutsche Telekom IT which aims to build an innovative company-wide infrastructure orchestrator for managing huge set of DT IT communication equipment.
One of the main Move-On projects is T-NAP (Telekom Network Automation Platform).
The goal of T-NAP project is automation of network infrastructure operations by means of the open source software platform ONAP ( https://www.onap.org ).
Here are our values and mission:
• We believe in Agile and organize our teams as an Agile Release Train.
• We use state-of-the-art technologies such as cloudification, microservices and open APIs.
• Our platform provides E2E automation for Access Disaggregation – our first customer.
• With O-RAN town we enable NFV (Network Functions Virtualization) and make Deutsche Telekom independent from classical vendors.
• We believe in open source and become one of the top contributors to ONAP platform.
We are looking for a new colleague to join the Data Analytics Team in the T-NAP.
- You will be applying DevOps practices for DCAE (Data Collection Analytics Engine)
- Work with multiple data sources: collecting, cleaning, studying and analyzing data in a corporate information environment
- Visualization of the obtained results
- Creation of diagrams, graphs and dashboards
- Development of new features and microservices for data correlation
- Real time analytics including AI/ML
- Cooperate efficiently in distributed international cross-functional teams following Agile methodologies (Scrum, SAFe) and DevOps practices
- Experience with Big Data as a developer or data analyst
- Experience with Elastic Stack ecosystem (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana products)
- Experience with Data streams processing frameworks (such as Apache Kafka Streams, Apache Spark, Storm or Flink)
- Good knowledge of Python
- English language at intermediate level or higher