Middle Python Developer for CloudLinux OS [Remote]
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for talented Middle Python Developers to join our CloudLinux OS team.
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. - the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products -- CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email -- using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others
You will be involved in backend development for CloudLinux projects using Python.
It is required to cover your code with unit-tests using Python and/or with functional tests.
Additional activities may include:
- investigating issues reported by our clients, partners or support team;
- communication with our 3rd level support team to provide consultations or help related to CloudLinux projects;
- writing technical documentation for new features;
- review of code written by your colleagues using Gerrit.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere.
More details about the company on Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make the difference!
- 3+ years of experience with Python
- Basic algorithms and data structures
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in system programming for Linux OS
- Basic knowledge of Git
- Able to read code
- The ability to read and write in English
- Shell scripting
- Knowledge of Ansible, Vagrant, Jenkins
- Experience with building RPM packages
Will be a plus:
- Fast-learning, proactivity
- Desire to work in a fast-paced growing deadline-driven startup-up environment
- Strong self-motivation, driven to achieve committed milestones
- The ability to independently analyze a task and find the right solution
- The ability to work in a team
What’s in it for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work on a full-time basis under a long-term contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance
- Coworking compensation
- English Language trainings
- Challenging tasks
If you want to become a part of a friendly team, to work with the latest, leading technologies, be proud of your work and want to be part of something bigger - we are waiting for you!
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.