SmartTel Plus is an Estonian company with its headquarters in Tallinn and offices in Poland, Italy and Latvia. We provide solutions for automated customer communication and customer engagement under the brand Apifonica.
Apifonica is a highload cloud communications platform that allows companies to automate their conversations with customers. With its voice- and text-based conversational bots, the platform automates B2C communications over the phone, SMS, and popular messaging apps in 150+ languages. A modern API interface facilitates platform integration with any software.
Among our customers are such big brands as Yandex Taxi (Netherlands), Google (Ireland), Sportium (Spain), SkyEng (Cyprus), Jeronimo Martins (Poland), Decathlon (Poland), Exponea (Poland), LPP (Poland) and others.
Now we are looking for an active and purposeful Head of Marketing to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets of product promotion.
A Head of Marketing should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behaviour trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics. The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help SmartTel Plus OU reputation and growth.
- Forming and updating the positioning of our products according to company strategy and market conditions;
- Looking for new, unconventional methods of attracting clients and developing sales;
- Present existing and new products in a remarkable way, be able to formulate beneficial proposals and position products for any segment;
- Managing marketing budget and forming media plan - Plan-Do-Check-Act;
- Planning project work of the team (paid ads, SEO, SMO, content, design);
- Being and active member of project team (provide expertise for company employees, partners and clients);
- Cooperating closely with product and sales teams;
- Being the initiator and generator of meanings for new advertising campaigns, presentations, events, case studies and other marketing materials on lead generation;
- Analysing and controlling promotion effectiveness;
- Preparing periodic reports and presentations for top-management regarding dynamics of key indicators metrics.
- Ability to lead remote, international team;
- Highly developed communication skills;
- Degree in marketing/economics/management/communications or equivalent;
- At least 2 years' experience as B2B marketing manager in IT/Telecom or in launching own products in start-ups/ start up accelerators;
- Experience in analyzing the market and competitors, developing product positioning and appearance, experience in developing promotion strategies, media planning and managing marketing budget, experience in setting technical specifications for related departments, or managing promotion channels independently;
- Experience in a managerial position - acknowledges and solved issues of the department; delegates and distributes responsibilities to achieve the most effective results;
- Strategic, structural mindset, but ready to work on the principles of "agile", quickly testing hypotheses;
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind.
- Interesting work in a dynamically developing international company,
- Ability to acquire cross-functional and international experience,
- A system of training and coaching both on basic professional knowledge and skills, as well as on personal and managerial competencies,
- Extended social package,
- Professional growth.
- Possibility to work remotely.