SMM manager (Remote)
Местоположение и тип занятости
● 3-6 years of experience in SMM
● Being aware of the cybersport industry. Especially CS:GO — up to date info, tournaments, current trends
● Skill of creating SM content on a turn-key basis: set Technical tasks for designers, write text, publish them. English is the main language, so its level should be at least upper intermediate
● Personal Instagram and understanding of its mechanics
● Good visual taste and greatly developed sense of beauty.
● A high literacy rate
● Basic skills in photo/video editing tools
● Work experience with Facebook, Instagram, Discord, Twitter
● Depth understanding of how social networking algorithms work for organic promotion.
● A wide range of personal tools and techniques for engaging the audience.
● Skills in creating photo and video content. We have creators on our side, but anything is possible.
● Basic knowledge of paid promotion tools and metrics.
● Desire to create cool content full of statistics, metaphors, and memes.
● Understanding of current memes. If you do not know how Elon Musk and Dogecoin are related or who is Hide the Pain Harold — please don’t waste your and our time.
● Taking care of all the SMM routine
● Be creative, plan and release your ideas with a conditionally unlimited budget.
● Producing and administering all the social media on a turn-key basis (Facebook, Instagram, Discord, Twitter. TikTok in the future)
● Be hand in hand with all CS:GO events
● Create and test new rubrics and activities.
● Collaborate with colleagues from affiliated divisions: production team, designers, moderation team, and translators;
● Prepare reports, according to which we’ll be able to check your KPI — the organic reach of posts and revenue. The bonus part depends on these results.
● Work with platform identity and voice tone from the creative agency. Speaking from several characters with various tempers.
● Check the moderators’ work. Ability to be a good or bad cop, depending on the situation.
● Propose new ideas and projects that our Community Head will pitch and defend in sessions with organization heads.
● Work on an interesting and demanded project on the IT market;
● Great modern office in the very center of Kharkov or Kiev;
● Opportunity to work from home or office;
● Salary review every 6 months;
● 18 working days of paid vacation per year;
● Paid sick leave;
● Compensation for attending events, conferences, obtaining certificates and purchasing study materials;
● Compensation for gym, pool and other sports activities;
● Compensation for English courses;
● Absence of bureaucracy and micromanagement;
● Regular corporate events and teambuildings;
● Absence of time tracker utilities and flexible working hours.