CTO/Developers Team Lead
Местоположение и тип занятости
Intelastel’s purpose is to revolutionise people work, forever, with Autonomous Software. This role is crucial to achieving this vision.
Leading a talented and engaged development team in Russia, and working closely with the with the rest of team in the UK, the Head of Development (Intelastel) will be accountable for the leadership, management and performance of the Intelastel development and QA teams, successful and timely roadmap delivery platform architecture, system performance code quality, and processes.
Reporting to the Helastel Managing Director - Product, the Dev Lead’s key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Intelastel product development and QA teams, and developing and maintaining a high performance team.
- Leading the recruitment of a world class development team.
- Managing, measuring and monitoring the effective delivery of the agreed product roadmap.
- Having ultimate accountability for Intelastel platform architecture.
- Ensuring the right systems and processes are in place to deliver the correct level of code quality.
- Developing and publishing reports on team velocity and performance.
- Ensuring there is the right flow of information and collaboration between the UK and Russian teams: ensuring the right processes, communication, and reviews are in place and encourage the teams to collaborate fully with total trust.
- Escalate any risks, issues and blockers to the UK team that cannot be managed locally.
Behaviours and qualities
- Fluent in business and technical Russian and English
- An excellent full stack software development team leader with strong work ethic (our technology stack Backend:PostgreSQL, Redis, ELK stack,Rabbit MQ, Laravel PHP, Go, GraphQL/Fronted: ts/react/apollo/webgl/styled-components/ramda)
- An articulate communicator and leader - gains the confidence of others through delivery, temperament and capability
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts
- Sets high standards and goals
- Is reliable and able to deliver
- Is able to prioritise tasks independently based on sometimes incomplete information
- Strong organisational skills: able to demonstrate capability in managing a complex agenda requiring multiple task management and evidence of success in delivering clear outcomes in a timely and effective manner.
- Hires top quality talent.
- Develops high performance teams.
- Demonstrable experience working within agile and rapid prototyping software development environments to deliver quality software that solves complex customer problems.
- Experience working in business to business software development for web and mobile platforms
- Proven experience of being an effective Scrum Master.
- Evidence of identifying technology trends, evaluating appropriate technology platforms and figuring out how to harness them for the benefit of Intelastel and our customers.
- Setting up new and improving existing processes and procedures for successful software delivery and operation.
- Familiarity with secure software development lifecycle and building software that is ISO27001 compliant.
- Expertise in working with the latest web and cloud technologies using proprietary and open source software.
- Deep understanding of architecture, design and implementation of modern back end development technologies.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Familiarity with SaaS based terminologies and technologies.
- Experience building low code and other development platforms and tools.
- Experience designing, building and implementing predictive machine learning algorithms.
- Experience with interacting with investors.