Data engineer/Data administrator [Remote]
Местоположение и тип занятости
Our company is Cloud Linux Inc. - the maker of the #1 OS for web-hosting providers. We develop our products -- CloudLinux OS, KernelCare, Imunify360, and Imunify Email -- using the most innovative technologies. Our products are used by thousands of companies around the world, including Dell, GoDaddy, IBM, Zoom, and many others.
We are looking for a talented data engineer to join our infrastructure team to provide the best data solutions for CloudLinux employees. The position involves work with various data sources and communicating with employees across all business functions to ensure data availability and data flow optimization across the whole company. The position is 100% remote and full-time.
- 3+ years experience in Python with a solid grasp of the pydata stack (NumPy, pandas)
- Experience with Spark or similar framework
- Knowledge of Linux scripting
- 2+ years of experience in SQL
- 2+ years experience in gathering data from various data sources, the experience of work with big databases
- Experience of work with GIT
- Experience with Tableau, Redash, or similar products
- Experience with data analysis/ data science
- Excellent communication skills
- Smart but humble, with a bias for action
- Knowledge of English language (middle)
We are looking for a qualified data engineer who will be in charge of:
- Assembling large, complex data sets from different sources, matching, scrubbing & analyzing the data, and producing data feed for top management and other teams (finance, sales & marketing, support, infrastructure, analytics) to support the decision-making process.
- Developing algorithms to help make raw data more useful, onboard new data sources, expand and optimize our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimize data flow and collection across teams.
- Helping in redesigning our company’s data architecture to support the data needs of the fast-growing business and allow for greater scalability.
- Work with data analytics to help in developing tools and reports that provide actionable insights into operational efficiency, profitability, customer acquisition, and other key business performance metrics.
What is for you?
- Great opportunity for professional development within a young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- Compensation in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Days off on national holidays
- Medical insurance
- Coworking compensation
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put it off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.