Fullstack .NET Developer (Remote with potential relocation)
Местоположение и тип занятости
About the team: With 350+ colleagues (most of them are engineers) worldwide you will be joining a small, but professional team of 5 software developers in Russia. You can work remotely from your location or join the team in Novosibirsk city.
Working hours/time zone: 40 hours per week. We are flexible with your start and finish time, but it will be good if you can be available within GMT+7 (Novosibirsk region) time zone.
- Development, testing and integration activities, including the creation of software code, database and other scripts
- Consultation with the project team and other key stakeholders to manage assigned activities
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology, computer science, software engineering or in technical fields.
- 3 years of commercial software development experience as a minimum;
- Strong commercial experience with C# .Net / ASP.Net MVC/ Web Applications / SQL Server;
- Commercial experience in designing relational databases using Microsoft SQL Server;
- Commercial experience with .Net MVC or WebAPI framework;
- Demonstrated skill with an Object Relational Mapping framework such as Entity Framework;
- Experience working with a business analyst during requirements gathering;
- Experience in technical architecture design, application development and programming to develop well-designed solutions.
- Angular skills;
- Typescript skills;
- High level social and written skills with the ability to effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders.
- Self-starter with high personal drive and a positive attitude.
- Disciplined and accountable for supporting and maintaining work products.
- Behaves in a respectful and professional manner, maintaining high integrity and transparency when delivering work.
A written level should be excellent, spoken – intermediate.
Remotely or in Novosibirsk office. We are offering a potential relocation to one of our offices after the pandemic.
DearSystems is a part of Cin7 www.cin7.com with the headquarters in New Zealand, offices in Australia, the USA (Denver), the UK. If you speak good English and have plans to live overseas - the company will be offering that for your consideration after the pandemic (fingers crossed it goes away next year).
Employment: Full-time, permanent role via Elements Global Services on behalf of DEAR SYSTEMS - Cloud software developer, provides an advanced platform cloud storage systems, ordering systems/sales/production of goods for small and medium-sized businesses in search of Middle / Senior C#/Asp.Net developers.
If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch with Nik Arkharov our New Zealand based recruiter who looks after the EMEA region via firstname.lastname@example.org