Product Director (remote)
Местоположение и тип занятости
AppFollow is an App review management and App Store Optimization (ASO) platform.
Our primary goal is to simplify the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support, etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your apps and games data, increase app average rating, improve app store rankings, and app user loyalty.
As a Director Product, you will be a strategic leader, visionary, team supervisor, and advocate of our product. Your primary goal is to lead and facilitate the creation of products that deliver value to both customers and the business.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Create the product vision and communicate the strategy to all teams involved in its implementation: engineering, sales, marketing, and support. Make sure it’s clear to all the stakeholders, they’re aligned, and they support it
- Understand and align with the company strategy and work with product managers to help them create their own backlogs
- Manage and grow the team of product managers, UI/UX designers, and project managers: discuss and establish their KPIs together with them, facilitate their work processes where necessary, oversee their development. Help us hire top people from the market and grow them to become even better
- Create the product roadmap & release timeline
- Collaborate with the Engineering team: CTO, project manager, team leaders and team members who are responsible for data parsing and storage
- Participate in cross-team activities: Sales/Success/Support/Marketing
- Do market research, monitor our competitors, and proactively react to changes
- Customer Development: understand customer needs and buying behaviors, conduct interviews with key clients
- Take on an externally facing role and become an influencer in the industry and evangelist for AppFollow, who participates in conferences, writes articles, etc.
Benefits we offer:
The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other
As a Product Director you will:
- Be a part of our international Leadership team (the US, Europe, CIS)
- Help us to grow from $5M to $100M ARR
- Get access to our network of investors, advisers, and mentors
- Participate in international Product and Saas conferences and events as the face of our company
These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions
- Paid Corporate Meetups. We get together with the whole company twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga, etc.) to work and spend time together offline. Also, we have offline team meetings at least twice a year. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members! You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing. We are always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your onboarding, including giving you the tools you need to be successful
- You have 3+ years of experience as Head of Product / CPO in SaaS, B2B, or Mobile apps
- 5+ years of experience as Product Manager ideally in high growth, scale-up environment
- You have launched and developed successful products (up to the point when they started to bring money)
- You have experience of building a product with $5M to $30M ARR
- You are a team player and led product teams of 30+ people in total, 5-10 product teams. You manage strategy, roadmaps, monetization
- You are good with people management: you set OKR/KPIs for product teams and create PDP plans for team leaders
- You have experience with CustDev, conduct interviews with key clients
- You understand how UX works, can prototype it, and know UI/UX best practices
- You are commercially astute: you know how to increase ACV (Annual Contract Value), boost CR from free/trial to premium, can define what part of the product sells, have an understanding of conversions
- You are good with analytics: building reports, finding bottlenecks, and calculating unit economics
- You are comfortable with public speaking and an experienced user of Google Sheets, Keynote, etc.
- Excellent English
- It would be a plus if you are an active user of Amplitude, Mixpanel, App Store Connect, Google Play Console, App Annie, Appfigures & AppFollow, etc.
- HR Interview
- Intro call with CEO
- Hard skills interview with Co-Founders
- Cultural fit interview