Data Engineer (Senior)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business. We are revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. Uscreen has grown from 30 to 100 employees over the last year -- with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices. 10,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen -- and they generate hundreds-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it.
About the job
We are looking for the first data engineer to handle data operations. The hire will be responsible for collecting data, as well as connecting sources and providing data analysis for cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate must be self-directed (Manager of One) and capable of supporting the data needs across our marketing platforms. The desire to form a team of data engineers around you will be a big plus.
- Work with BigQuery to create a data pipeline
- Work with our engineering team to understand the current state of data and upcoming changes
- Use Fivetran to fetch, unify and push data
- Create dashboards in our BI tool - Holistics
- Manage properties across full marketing and customer success stack
- Create a system to monitor and keep data organized
What we will require from you
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Solid experience and understanding of architecting, designing, and operationalization of large-scale data and analytics solutions on Cloud Data Warehouse such as Snowflake or Google BigQuery is a must.
- Excellent SQL knowledge and hands-on experience with the ability to create efficient data models.
- High-end problem-solving skills
Remote & async
We are a remote team distributed in different time zones. For this position, it will be crucial to overlap with cross-functional teams across multiple time zones during the onboarding phase. After onboarding - 9 to noon EST time.
- 20 days of paid vacation every year.
- courses and books reimbursement
- flexible and adequate work schedule
- no rush/pain-in-ass unrealistic deadlines