Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
As a Salesforce Consultant in our consultancy practice, you will be:
- Supporting teams in the delivery of enterprise wide transformation programs
- Working with implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Developing IT Strategy and/or Enterprise Salesforce Architectures in complex environments
- Called upon to apply your solid understanding of cloud and disruptive technologies
- Helping to define technology roadmaps and solutions
- Supporting business development opportunities to bring innovative Salesforce technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing your deep skills as a Technology Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
- At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce technology.
- Great proficiency in Salesforce configuration tools.
- Practical experience in implementing at least one of Salesforce products (Sales, Service, Marketing, Community Cloud or other applications on Salesforce Platform).
- Experience in business process automation projects, cooperation with development teams, understanding of Salesforce architectural concepts and its ecosystem.
- Excellent command of English
- Wide career opportunities in world's largest multinational consulting company, leading systems integrator
- Extensive training system, including trainings and certification
- Professional growth in interesting big projects
- Friendly and collaborative environment
- Competitive salary and social benefits package
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability status, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law