Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, "bringing health through food to as many people as possible". Danone produces incredible products in 4 different areas: dairy, infant nutrition, medical nutrition and waters. Our ambition is to become a purpose driven company with a collaborative, agile, open and learning organization where 100000 unique talents grow.
Experts in IT/IS function implement the most innovative business solutions to ensure digital transformation in Danone. This team works globally across all Danone facilities around the world.
SAP systems support and development in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and Kazakhstan will depend on your work in Danone.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate, describe technical design and control of execution; interact with external partners
- Interact with business customers (Logistic) on information system support and development
- Analyze and improve business process
- Prepare technical design, validate it with business customers
- Be part of the project management team or manage the project by yourself
Feel free to apply if you have:
- University degree (Math, Technical, IT, Business Analysis or similar)
- More than 2 years experience with ERP (SAP, Microsoft, Oracle etc.) as Analyst, Consultant, Developer or Key User
- Know how ERP works; software lifecycle knowledge
- Know how to perform analyze and communicate with business
- Good knowledge of SAP MM, SD will be your advantage
- Basic project management skills
- Strong desire to learn more about the IS area, self-learning skills
- English language at least at Intermediate level
- SQL experience will be your advantage
In Danone you will get access to:
- Working for a leading company within the industry;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth, because we are focused on the development of employees;
- Official registration under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Competitive stable salary;
- Extended social package (voluntary health
insurance, life insurance);
- Remote work format from any location within Russia
- Extensive opportunities for learning and self-development: online and off-line trainings, access to an electronic library;
- Corporate mobile communication.