JetBrains is looking for a Software Developer to join the Marketing Automation team in one of our offices (St. Petersburg / Moscow / Novosibirsk, Russia or Munich, Germany). At JetBrains, we have a passion for making development teams more productive through smarter software that leads to more efficient development processes, shorter release cycles, and more enjoyable coding - that’s exactly why we’ve decided to automate and optimize as many marketing processes as we can for JetBrains itself, and we already have some tools and automations in place.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of marketing automations and workflows for Marketo, Zendesk, Crowdin and other third-party and internal applications (including building new standalone applications for various kinds of marketing automations). And we will expect you to know the automations in place, know why they exist and know how they can be made better.
As a marketing automation developer you will work closely with product, marketing, sales, support, business applications development, IT and other teams.
- Develop, test, deploy and maintain:
- Marketing automations in Marketo, an email & marketing automation system used by JetBrains.
- Various integrations of Crowdin (our translation management system) with other internal and external systems (Python, Go.)
- Recurring maintenance and integration jobs for Marketo, Zendesk and other tools.
- Together with the business applications development team and third-party vendors collaborate on the integration of various internal and third-party tools used by JetBrains.
- Troubleshoot and provide technical assistance during investigations related to marketing automation workflows and applications.
- Experience of commercial development in Go, Java OR Kotlin
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases.
- Experience or desire to learn Amazon Web Services (AWS) stack of technologies and Kubernetes.
- Interest in building efficient and reliable automated marketing and business workflows.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Ability and desire to work efficiently without direct supervision.
- Ability to carry out research tasks.
- Ability to work in a distributed team.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Spacious comfortable office (open 24/7) with a private parking lot.
- Competitive salary: determined individually, but above industry average.
- Bonuses based on your performance.
- Voluntary health insurance for employees, their spouse, and their children under age 18 (including dental insurance).
- 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- Full salary during sick leave.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Hot meals, free drinks, fruits, and snacks.
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Office gym (with washrooms), massage room, and a recreational zone.
- Training, including English and German language classes.
- Opportunities to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US.
- Job relocation help.