Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission, "bringing health through food to as many people as possible". Danone produces incredible products in 4 different areas: dairy, infant nutrition, medical nutrition and waters. Our ambition is to become a purpose driven company with a collaborative, agile, open and learning organization where 100000 unique talents grow.
Experts in IT/IS function implement the most innovative business solutions to ensure digital transformation in Danone. This team works globally across all Danone facilities around the world.
Management of medium up to large scale projects throughout their lifecycle in Russia & CIS will depend on your work in Danone.
In this role you will:
- Define appropriate delivery model for project as a composition of CIS IS/IT landscape, business context and priorities as needed to deliver on business success;
- Facilitate and coordinate digital transformation towards agile adoption and help IS/IT teams and business partners embrace agile as a culture shift;
- Understand and be able to deliver according to Danone IT standards and delivery models;
- Determine required resources for the project;
- Assess, communicate and manage project risk;
- Participate in supplier negotiation, measure and improve suppliers' performance;
- Provide and permanently develop knowledge of business process and applications, ensure application documentation and users ownership.
Feel free to apply if:
- You have university degree (Management, Information Technologies or Engineering);
- You have more than 2 years’ experience with ERP (SAP, Microsoft, Oracle etc.) as Analyst, Consultant, Developer or Key User;
- You have 5+ years' experience in IS business solutions and 3+ years relevant to supply chain operations and distribution center practices;
- You have 3+ years' experience in project management role from IS side;
- Your English is at Upper-Intermediate level or higher;
- You have an ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and to drive change with flexibility;
- You have excellent analytical, problem solving and prioritizing skills.
In Danone you will get access to:
- Working for a leading company within the industry;
- Participating in big complex business project (to bring efficiency and value) and make an impact;
- Opportunities for professional and career growth, because we are focused on the development of employees;
- Working with new modern technologies and systems;
- Official registration under the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Competitive stable salary;
- Extended social package (voluntary health
insurance, life insurance);
- Extensive opportunities for learning and self-development: online and off-line trainings, access to an electronic library;
- Corporate mobile communication.